guix-devel

Re: guix import hackage fails with errors, and failed tests

From: c4t0
Subject: Re: guix import hackage fails with errors, and failed tests
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 12:13:18 -0300

c4t0 <c4t0@riseup.net> writes:

it appears to be this bug:

It's marked in the hackage.scm to expected fail, but the layout problem
with cabal files seems pretty ubiquos. I'll try to look at it, and move
the discussion there.

If anyone can give me some tip to how start debugging the test, I'll
appreciate it, since I'm pretty new in scheme hacking with guile in
guix. I must be overlooking something very obvious.

Thanks.