guix-devel

Re: Release 1.2.1: status

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: Release 1.2.1: status
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 23:37:12 -0700

Hi simon,

> First, thanks to Chris and folks, powerpc64le-linux will be [1] in the
> next release, great! Isn’t it? :-)

I'm very excited about this!  Efraim was able to rework our patches so
they could be applied to master without rebuilding the entire world.
The patches are currently under review here:

More review is welcome, but unless some unforeseen issues are
discovered, I agree that we can go ahead with adding support for
powerpc64le-linux.

Where is the release work happening?  Where can I merge or apply these
changes to ensure they get included in the next release?

--
Chris