guix-devel

[RFC] Package of Nomacs

From: Rovanion Luckey
Subject: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 00:06:02 +0100

Hi,
I ended up working on a package for the image viewer Nomacs over Jul and would like some feedback on what I've managed so far. One thing that's missing is the plugins that are developed in a separate git repository [0] and not included in the source tarballs of the main repository [1]. Ideas on how to make them available in the `plugins` directory during build time are welcome.

I have attached the package definition to this email.

[0]: https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs-plugins/releases
[1]: https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs/releases