guix-devel

PhD position in the area of secure software supply chain

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: PhD position in the area of secure software supply chain
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 21:47:26 +0100

Hi Guix and bootstrappable!

If any of you is considering starting a PhD, there is one position at
KTH (Sweden). The topic is on bootstrapping and DDC (double divers
compilation), and it's all motivated by the Trusting Trust talk by Ken
Thompson, which is very famous in our community I think :)

Please see the following link for details and application:

https://softwarediversity.eu/hardening-the-software-supply-chain-with-multi-compilers/

Note that you won't work with me, I'm only relaying what I think is a
great opportunity if you're in that stage in your studies. It's really
awesome to see something like that, so close to some of our favorite
topics :)