guix-devel

Re: branch master updated: gnu: nyxt: Update to 2-pre-release-3.

From: Marius Bakke
Subject: Re: branch master updated: gnu: nyxt: Update to 2-pre-release-3.
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 22:14:04 +0100

Pierre Neidhardt <mail@ambrevar.xyz> writes:

> I've just pushed a fix in 98a15c796afcc91894b7400b1d548cd50604db0c, so
> Nyxt should be back to its pristine defintion.

Oh my, thanks for catching that.

I did have the lparallel removal in my notes and distinctly remember
adjusting for it, but obviously messed up at some point.  At least I got
the additions right...

I'm not usually this sloppy with merges, promise!  :-)

> Can't wait for staging to merge, the Common Lisp build-system is vastly
> improved!

I've just fixed a 'totem' test failure.  Unless other regressions show
up it should be ready for merge within a few days.  Testers wanted!