guix-devel

Re: Fixing Zabbix db-secret-file documentation.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Fixing Zabbix db-secret-file documentation.
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 00:27:42 +0100

Miguel,

Thank you, and everyone else, for all your translation efforts. I've translated before. It's ruddy hard work.

Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas 写道:
Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> writes:
Just for the record, I'm glad to translate that change or whatever comes next, but it makes me a bit sad when that effort is reduced to a number,

I'm not reducing your effort to a number, quite the opposite: I meant that keeping the old wording ‘just because it's already been translated’ would be doing so. Nobody actually suggested that, and I'm very happy that you're both willing and able to translate new strings so late. I wasn't expecting that.

Let me know what needs to happen if there's still time!

T G-R