guix-devel

Re: Fixing Zabbix db-secret-file documentation.

From: Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas
Subject: Re: Fixing Zabbix db-secret-file documentation.
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 01:48:10 +0100

Hi!

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <me@tobias.gr> writes:
> I've changed it to front-end just for consistency... for now ;-) and
> pushed to master as 83dee0e5b29dee75cffd5aa2a7748697eb73b036. If
> nobody objects I'll cherry-pick it to version-1.2.0 before the
> release.  That'll be the on-line manual for some time to come.

I have to raise my hand here, as TP.org hasn't updated their page yet,
or at least I haven't received the email yet, but the tarball was
already sent.  Perhaps we're lucky and the first mail may end in
/dev/null with no fuss if we send the update soon....  Julien, WDYT?

Just for the record, I'm glad to translate that change or whatever comes
next, but it makes me a bit sad when that effort is reduced to a number,
because that "number" means making accessible the documentation to
people who don't speak English.  I understand what you meant, and I
agree about the change too; I just wanted to clarify that it isn't a
matter of boosting stats but working together.

Happy hacking!
Miguel