guix-devel

A public Lisp programming interface provide feature like `guix environme

From: Zhu Zihao
Subject: A public Lisp programming interface provide feature like `guix environment --container`
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 11:49:21 +0800

"guix environment --container" is a very useful feature for me to
isolate the untrusted software. But sadly it lacks a interface for user
to use it in Lisp programming.

In (guix scripts environment), only `guix-environment` is exported. but
it process unix style command line option.

I'm wondering it's good to expose some interface suitable for Lisp, just
like the internal function `launch-environment/container`. This can
encourage me to port more container entry script from shell to Guile.

--
Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp

Zihao