guix-devel

Re: [OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: [OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:50:26 -0400

Hey Ludo!

> Great job on all these packages, and great review by Danny, too!

Thank you!

> Danny, what’s your plan wrt. merging ‘wip-desktop’ in ‘master’ or
> ‘staging’?  It looks like there are loads of good stuff in there.

Btw, I initially planned to work on four DEs, but practically only one
was feasible. I am planning to finish-up gnome at the end of this month.
So starting August, I could start testing the wip-desktop branch
as-a-whole, in a VM and then work with Danny to merge it to master.

Regards,
RG.