guix-devel

Re: Jami bug source investigation #4

From: Jan Wielkiewicz
Subject: Re: Jami bug source investigation #4
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 01:21:46 +0200

Hello,

it turns out there is a directory in libringclient package -
include/libringclient/web-chatview and it contains the missing files,
including the "web.gresource.xml" make and configure complain about.
I need to copy the files from include/libringclient/web-chatview of
libringclient package to source/web/ of jami package.
How do I do this? I tried using modify-phases and just copying the
files, but it fails in the same manner, while in the build directory
obtained using "--keep-failed", there are only links to the files.

Jan Wielkiewicz