guix-devel

Can Emacs packages define their own EMACSLOADPATH in their open script?

From: Zhu Zihao
Subject: Can Emacs packages define their own EMACSLOADPATH in their open script?
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 23:14:31 +0800 (CST)

I use guix to manage different version of Emacs in a foreign distro. However, the Emacs package in the source will record its modification of EMACSLOADPATH in profile, which will cause conflict in different version of Emacs, and also conflict with Emacs in foreign distro.

My idea is move the setting of EMACSLOADPATH into the wrapper script. What's you guys opinions? Thanks.