guix-devel

Re: MIPS support

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: MIPS support
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 12:44:43 +0300

Here's a first draft at removing mips64el-linux support from the
documentation. I've left it as a supported system in (gnu ci), in (guix
packages) and in the tests. I changed the text where we mention that we
support mips64el-linux as an architecture, and elsewhere in the manual
I've either removed mention of it when it was listed as a supported
target or changed the references to aarch64.

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר