guix-devel

package requests

From: Catonano
Subject: package requests
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 13:38:07 +0200

Say that some people file bugs in the Guix issue tracker requesting the packaging of some software projects

Can a list of such requests be seen in any way ?

I remember reading a thread about this some time ago but I can't find it anymore and I don't remember how it ended, if it ended

I'd like to be able to file issues for the packaging of some Guile libraries and follow the development of those

And maybe someone else could use such system to request the packaging of non Guile related stuff

Is there any repository anywhere hosting a project for extracting such requests from the issue tracker and displaying them nicely in a web page?

Is there any specific tagging scheme to be used for package requests filing ?

Thanks