guix-devel

Re: [Proposal] The Formal Methods in GNU Guix Working Group

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Re: [Proposal] The Formal Methods in GNU Guix Working Group
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 10:17:53 +0000 (UTC)

Dec 30, 2019 3:34:22 PM Ludovic Courtès :

> Guix-HPC is “institutional”, that’s part of the reason behind this.
> Regarding gitlab.inria.fr, that’s because it used to be hosted at Inria.
> Also, is a channel developed
> by colleagues at Inria, so it’s more convenient to have it there.

Hey Ludo, thanks for the explanation.

It makes sense why Guix-HPC lives somewhere else. Given this, what do you
propose for initiating the conversation on where the formal methods haunt page
should live with the other maintainers? I personally think the repository
should live on Savannah, but the address needs to be discussed.

Any other maintainers reading this, please feel free to weigh in.

--
Brett M. Gilio
GNU Guix, Contributor | GNU Project, Webmaster