guix-devel

Re: TeX Live 2019 wanted

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: TeX Live 2019 wanted
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 23:20:53 +0100

Marius Bakke <address@hidden> writes:

> Wrt the other TeX packages, I think %texlive-tag and %texlive-revision
> from (guix build-system texlive) needs to be bumped, and all the hashes
> changed accordingly.

Yes, that’s pretty much it.  It’s a little tedious as so many hashes
will be invalidated at once.

There may also be a few instances where the list of files to be included
in the “SVN source union” will have to be adjusted, but I hope that this
is no longer a common issue since the last time I tried to more closely
match the outputs of our packages with the upstream file lists.

--
Ricardo