guix-devel

Re: TeX Live 2019 wanted

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: TeX Live 2019 wanted
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:57:14 +0100

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 08:06:19PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote:
> Ricardo, do you think you'll have time for a TeX Live 2019 update in the
> coming weeks?  If not, could you outline the required changes for
> enterprising Guix contributors?

before your mail I had already tried to update the monolithic texlive, but
one of the patches did not apply any more; since I did not know what they
were for, I pushed it to the back of the queue. From what you write, I
suppose the patches could simply be dropped?

Then I was unsure how updating the texlive sources would impact the
modular texlive packages. Is anything special needed?

Andreas