guix-devel

Re: Idris packaging

From: Eric Bavier
Subject: Re: Idris packaging
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:54:39 -0400 (EDT)

I've been able to compile Idris' generated C code by setting the, rather
undocumented, IDRIS_CC environment variable, while having the 'gcc-toolchain'
package installed.

I have not worked much with Idris modules, so I've not encountered the
deficiencies you mention.  If we need to patch anything, I would prefer
patching Idris to handle a list of directories in IDRIS_LIBRARY_PATH.  That
seems like a more flexible solution.

`~Eric

--
`~Eric