guix-devel

Re: Participating in the next Outreachy round of internships?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Participating in the next Outreachy round of internships?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 16:37:16 +0200

Gábor, Ricardo,

Gábor Boskovits 写道:
Hello Ricardo,

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. júl. 28., V,
11:48):

Hello Guix,

the next round of Outreachy internships will take place at the end of the year. Communities need to sign up to participate by September 5 and
mentors need to submit projects by September 24.

I will not be able to serve as community coordinator this time around,
nor will I be able to mentor a project.

My schedule is quite confused at the moment, but I would be interested in serving as a community coordinator this time. However i am not sure what does it involve. Could you send a message with the details, so that I can
find out if I can manage that?

That would be great, considering your previous experience as a mentor.

If it wouldn't work out, I'm also interested in coordinating, but would also like to know more about what's expected (from me & from my schedule).

Kind regards,

T G-R