guix-devel

Participating in the next Outreachy round of internships?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Participating in the next Outreachy round of internships?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 11:47:21 +0200

Hello Guix,

the next round of Outreachy internships will take place at the end of
the year.  Communities need to sign up to participate by September 5 and
mentors need to submit projects by September 24.

I will not be able to serve as community coordinator this time around,
nor will I be able to mentor a project.

If you would like to help Guix participate in the next round of
internships, please consider taking over community coordination, or
think about a project proposal that you could submit by the end of
September as a mentor.

Note that projects don’t have to primarily consist of programming work.
Projects involving documentation, workflows, community building, etc are
all possible — as long as there are actionable project proposals.

If you’ve got questions about this, feel free to ask me or the Outreachy
mentors of previous rounds on this list.

--
Ricardo