guix-devel

Web site moved to https://guix.gnu.org

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Web site moved to https://guix.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 23:43:11 +0200

Hello Guix!

I’m happy to say that we’ve successfully moved the Guix web site to:

  https://guix.gnu.org

The previous URL at <https://gnu.org/software/guix> should still be
valid and redirect to <https://guix.gnu.org>.  Let us know if you notice
anything missing!

As discussed in <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/36708>, that should
allow us to dynamically serve or to periodically update the package
list.  Help welcome!

For now, an advantage of the new setup is that everything that’s
published is automatically updated and built from source (using Haunt
for the web site and ‘doc/build.scm’ in Guix for the manual).  You can
see the whole config at:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/berlin.scm#n204

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/modules/sysadmin/web.scm

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/nginx/berlin.scm#n198

guix.gnu.org points to “berlin”, which is also the head of our build
farm, hosted by the MDC in Berlin, Germany.

Many thanks to Amin Bandali of the GNU webmasters team and to Julien!

Ludo’.