guix-devel

Re: guix import crate wraps #:cargo-inputs twice

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: guix import crate wraps #:cargo-inputs twice
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 10:39:44 +0200

Hi arne

On 2019-06-30 23:20, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
Hi Ivan,

When using guix import crate flamer, it generates a pattern like
Thanks for the report, I’ve fixed this in
022288ba53bd44c9311c6cffef5e8224a2e74598!

Thank you!

I’ve been working at getting a current Firefox packaged, but
got stuck now. If you’re interested I could send you all the rust

how did you get stuck?

package definitions I created for that — maybe you’ll spot the mistake
right-away.

Unfortunately guix does not seem to handle duplicates well and chokes with this unrelated it seems error when I add your packages to my list without duplicates:
See bug #36456