guix-devel

Re: Video license

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Video license
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 11:29:26 +0100

Hello Björn,

> For the code I would suggest GPL v3+, for the voices (currently Paul)
> and videos I would suggest CC-BY-SA 4.0
>
> What do you think? Does every contributor agree to that?

That looks good to me.

For the source code we could add copyright statements at the top of the
files in a similar way to the rest of the Guix code.

Also, would you like to take a look at the CREDITS file and add entries
for the work that you have done?.  The idea is twofold: to acknowledge
the contributions made and also to make the steps more visible.
Potential future contributors could then say ' hey, I could do that in
my language'.

Best regards,

Paul.