guix-devel

problem with dockerd service

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: problem with dockerd service
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 18:27:03 +0100

Hi!

I'm trying to create a VM with a dockerd service installed

I'm using the same configuration as the one used in this bug #34333
http://issues.guix.info/issue/34333
except I removed gfs package gnome and desktop services

I get this error:
$ guix system vm ../labs/configuration/docker-test.scm -r docker-test
guix system: error: service 'dockerd' requires
'file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio', which is not provided by any service

it this related to bug #34333 or it's a different issue?

Thanks!
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Biscuolo