guix-devel

Re: Asking Open Source Design for Videos?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Asking Open Source Design for Videos?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:43:03 +0100

Björn, Ludo',

Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Björn Höfling <address@hidden> skribis:
And last, they say "open source" and not "free software".

I don't think this signifies much if anything.

That’s OK, they don’t have to perfectly share our views and we can still
be friends.  :-)

It probably has little to do with values, and more with (perceived) value. Most independent designers have to fend off plenty of demands for free work already.

Source: overheard one on my way to the FOSDEM cloakroom :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R