guix-devel

Re: Asking Open Source Design for Videos?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Asking Open Source Design for Videos?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:16:46 +0100

Hi,

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> skribis:

> Laura found on FOSDEM the stand of Open Source Design:
>
> https://opensourcedesign.net/
>
> She asked if we should get in contact with them for the videos.
> Unfortunately, I missed to go to their stand and talk to them directly
> and make my own view.

They’d be providing illustrations for use in the videos, right?

I’d say it’s maybe still a bit early to worry about this, but once we
have more detailed video scenarios then we could consider it.

> I'm a bit hesitating with it: First, we yet have a design and if we
> need more help, we could ask here on the dev-list where probably
> knowing people are around. Second they have a long list of jobs on
> their homepage. And last, they say "open source" and not "free
> software".

That’s OK, they don’t have to perfectly share our views and we can still
be friends.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.