guix-devel

Re: Matrix & Nheko Packaging

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: Matrix & Nheko Packaging
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 10:09:34 +0530

Sometime back, I was working on packaging nheko. If I remember
correctly, I managed to get it working, but I couldn't figure out how to
get tests running properly either for nheko or one of its
dependencies. Anyways, my work is not up to submission quality, and is
lost somewhere in my git stash.

If you have a working nheko package, do submit it to
address@hidden Else, if you need help, I'll dig up my work,
finish it and submit patches. Let me know.

BTW, I did package quaternion, and it is currently in Guix master. Check
if it works for you. Quaternion was working when I pushed it to Guix
master, but later after an update, I faced some issue with the chat
window widget. I haven't fixed it yet.

Regards,
Arun.