guix-devel

Re: Web interface review

From: Clément Lassieur
Subject: Re: Web interface review
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 22:44:58 +0200

Clément Lassieur <address@hidden> writes:

>> +"SELECT E.id, E.revision, B.succeeded, B.failed, B.scheduled FROM
>                                                                      ^
> Please end each line with '\', so that new lines aren't interpreted by
> SQLite.

For the record, I think I was wrong here, as the SQLite documentation[1]
says:

    Ordinary SQL statements are free-form, and can be spread across
    multiple lines, and can have whitespace and comments anywhere.

I've no idea why this '\' style was adopted, I think I'll stop using it.

Clément

[1]: https://www.sqlite.org/cli.html#rules_for_dot_commands_