guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Tatiana Sholokhova
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 22:10:59 +0200

Hi Clément,

Thank you for the clarifications on the job structure!

I have read your changes to the web interface and everything looks good to me. Also, it works nicely on your server. So, let's prepare for the merge. Let me know if you want me to make some fixes before the merge. In the meantime, I continue working on the next features for the interface locally and then integrate them into the updated codebase.

Best regards,
Tatiana

ср, 18 июл. 2018 г. в 12:37, Clément Lassieur <address@hidden>:
Hi Tatiana,

Tatiana Sholokhova <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please review the last 3 commits and maybe find some more issues
> besides that?

I've integrated your work onto my Cuirass instance[1], and I really like
it!  I had to fix a few things and adapt it[2] so that it works with
multiple inputs.

I will do a review as soon as possible, and then we can merge it.  I'm a
bit late: going through the whole conversation history took more time
than I expected.

Clément

[1]: https://cuirass.lassieur.org:8081/
[2]: https://git.lassieur.org/cgit/cuirass.git/