guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Clément Lassieur
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:37:20 +0200

Hi Tatiana,

Tatiana Sholokhova <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please review the last 3 commits and maybe find some more issues
> besides that?

I've integrated your work onto my Cuirass instance[1], and I really like
it!  I had to fix a few things and adapt it[2] so that it works with
multiple inputs.

I will do a review as soon as possible, and then we can merge it.  I'm a
bit late: going through the whole conversation history took more time
than I expected.

Clément

[1]: https://cuirass.lassieur.org:8081/
[2]: https://git.lassieur.org/cgit/cuirass.git/