guix-devel

Re: Is it possible add 'Guix package manager without "make install"' to

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: Is it possible add 'Guix package manager without "make install"' to guix doc?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:03:16 -0500

Feng Shu writes:

> Christopher Allan Webber's blog: Guix package manager without "make install"
>

> http://dustycloud.org/blog/guix-package-manager-without-make-install/
>
> seem very useful, is it possible add to guix doc?
>
> Thanks!

I'd have no problems adding it to the doc and licensing it as GFDL
appropriately if people think it would be useful.

It has been referenced a lot on IRC lately, it seems.

However I'm not sure the way it's written currently could be directly
dumped into the documentation.  It seems to need adjustments, though I'm
not sure exactly how it could be adjusted.

 - Chris