Re: goops - guile-clutter unexpected bug while using #:virtual slot allo

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: goops - guile-clutter unexpected bug while using #:virtual slot allocation for a <clutter-actor> subclass
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 22:35:45 +0100

On Fri 19 Dec 2014 20:46, David Pirotte <address@hidden> writes:

> It would be really nice if someone can help me with the following unexpected
> bug:
>
>       http://paste.lisp.org/+33RA
>
> I don't think i'll be able to solve it by myself, at this level of knowledge
> I have
> from both goops [implementation I mean, knowledge close to zero] and the low
> level
> machinery gnome/gobject/gtype.scm

What is the bug?  The top part that you list that does not use
guile-gnome works fine, and I don't want to bring guile-gnome into
consideration when looking for GOOPS bugs :)  Can you still reproduce
the bug on stable-2.0 or master?  Can you make a test case without
guile-gnome?  If so please include it in your mail instead of using a
pastebin.  Thanks :)

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/