Re: [Lightning] Verifying Toolchain Semantics

From: Philip Herron
Subject: Re: [Lightning] Verifying Toolchain Semantics
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 20:24:05 +0100

I think what we want is your posts really are not 100% related to
development of the respective development. Its flooding mailboxes.

If you want to contribute, open source is a meritocracy we don't
really hold meetings talking about ideas. You implement something and
it goes from there. Your probably a great guy but your posts over the
last few months irritate my a lot because its just all open ended
discussion stuff.