Re: redo-safe-variables and redo-safe-parameters

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: redo-safe-variables and redo-safe-parameters
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:46:27 -0400

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Noah Lavine <address@hidden> wrote:

Since it's definable with such a simple macro, I don't think it's appropriate for a SRFI.

Sorry, I just realized that that's not a sensible objection. If it's a better interface than parameters, then it certainly should be a SRFI. However, I won't be convinced of that until I've played with both for a while. So I would suggest waiting a bit until it's clear what the best way to manage variables like this is.

Noah