Re: redo-safe-variables and redo-safe-parameters

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: redo-safe-variables and redo-safe-parameters
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:36:42 +0100

Yeah, they are different for sure, The last attempt failed though the
previous one was better.

The reson I have a hard time trying to code it is that In one end I
wouldl like to build the
spec on what's already there. And on the other hand make sure that it
play well with dynamic states.

The issue is that I don't want to spoil some natural optimisations due
to a bad spec.
The old approach meant that you alway's needed to use the expensive
version of the construct and spoil much of it's simplicity in
implemenetation.

I will have new try, this evening.

/Stefan