Re: Immutable rnrs hashtable

From: Sjoerd van Leent Privé
Subject: Re: Immutable rnrs hashtable
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:18:25 +0100

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestions. I will certainly have a look at those. I believe the bbtrees can come in handy. Can certainly give it a go.

Sjoerd

On 11/26/2012 11:28 AM, Ian Price wrote:
Sjoerd van Leent Privé <address@hidden> writes:

Btw, isn't their a hashtable which is more pure in it's
implementation? The RNRS and SRFI-69 versions are having quite some
side-effects. I would have expected a method like "hashtable-add"
which copies an existing hashtable, adds values and returns a new
hashtable. I know, I prefer pure functional implementations...
You could look up vhashes in the manual. Alternatively, if your data
has an ordering you can use (pfds bbtrees) from my pfds collection[0]

0. https://github.com/ijp/pfds or guild install pfds