Re: Adding to guile curly-infix (SRFI 105), neoteric- & sweet-expression

From: nalaginrut
Subject: Re: Adding to guile curly-infix (SRFI 105), neoteric- & sweet-expressions
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:11:20 +0800

hi Wheeler!
I ever port the sweet-expression as a language module for Guile, and I
have such an honor to say it's based on your work.
There're still some bugs I need to face. But it works fine already.
https://gitorious.org/nacre/guile-sweet

Anyway, I'd like to see it becomes SRFIs. I've proposed it to be one of
official language module since there's multi-language feature in
Guile-2.x.
And it's more convenient to do that if we make sweet-expression the
SRFIs.