Re: rackets syntax parse

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: rackets syntax parse
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 21:31:51 +0100

Hi all,

Things is going well with syntax parse and the part working is continuously increasing

One question that I now struggeling is this.

I have a macro expansion that looks like

#'(begin
     (define f fkn-definition)
     (define-syntax name
         (make-syntax-case-transformer
               (make-stxclass
                     (datum->syntax #'name 'f)
                     ...))))

This code expans ok in the toplevel. But if expanded elsewhere in definition
context f is not reached from the data associated with the macro. On the other
hand if we used #'f in stead of (datum->syntax ...)  it will work in the definitial context
of  for example a lambda but then it can happen that we loose the reference if expanded into
toplevel. So how can I make this to work in both contexts? do I need to introduce
e.g. with-syntaxclass ?

Regards
Stefan

P.S. if anyone have a examples of syntax-parse usage please let me now. D.S.