Re: rackets syntax parse

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: Re: rackets syntax parse
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:16:22 +0100

I tried, got, new errors. it looks like if we have
(syntax-case x () ((a b c) ...))

and if x is a list of syntax pattern then we do not match in master
but do match in stable-2.0

/stefan

;;; WARNING: compilation of /home/stis/stis/src/guile-syntax-parse/syntax/parse/src/parse.scm failed:
;;; ERROR: Throw to key `vm-error' with args `(vm-run "VM: Stack overflow" ())'

This codee compiles under

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue 07 Feb 2012 22:58, Stefan Israelsson Tampe <address@hidden> writes:

>     Just use #'f instead of (datum->syntax #'name 'f).
>
> I would love to use this, but when I tried that, the code failed in
> some cases, maybe because of the bugs you mensioned?

Try on master, perhaps?

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/