Request for Latest Gnulib

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Request for Latest Gnulib
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:16:25 -0500

Hello all,

I had a build error in Guile a few days ago. I did some Git bisecting
and tracked it down to the last time Gnulib was updated. I emailed the
Gnulib mailing list, and it turned out there was a typo in one of the
Gnulib configuration scripts that is now fixed in the latest git
version of Gnulib.

All of which is a long way of saying, please merge the latest version
of Gnulib so I will be able to build Guile again.

Thanks,
Noah