piper schemigan

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: piper schemigan
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:00:50 +0100

Hi,

I'm very used to take the standart output and pipe it to grep and friends.
So I searched for this feature and I think scsh is the correct way to make
this happen. But it have been bitrotted.

So I've hacked the sorces to.

Use guile syntax-define and cut out defmacro and friends
Use guile modules whenever possible keeping the interface as
intact as possible, e.g use,

(ice-9 optargs)
(ice-9 regexp)
(srfi srfi-9)
(srfi srfi-9 gnu)

In stead of the scsh bag of software for these cases.

There are a few issues that I found
1. the macro run uses unquote out of a visble backquote and guile barfs
2. I was not able to use the | symbol.

Any useful comments?

Regards
Stefan