Re: The progress of hacking guile and prolog

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: The progress of hacking guile and prolog
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:13:17 -0500

Yes, that's right. I was unclear. I am intending to come up with a
language that I can compile to C, to implement VM instructions. I
meant I would compile something to C, not from it to machine code.

Just to clarify, it probably won't be a subset of Scheme (although one
could compile a subset of Scheme to this language). I was thinking of
something more like register transfer language, so the compiler will
be very simple.

Noah