Re: who wrote the manual?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: who wrote the manual?
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 00:06:25 +0200

On Mon 11 Oct 2010 23:30, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

>> Assuming that changed lines is the real measure of committing to the
>> manual
>
> Seriously, this is a hard question.

Yeah, agreed, and agreed regarding the reorganization points; but still,
the general gist is right, and reorganization is sometimes almost as
much work as writing :P

I know you've seen the other mail with the text. I fixed a couple typos
in git but it's pretty much the same; I think I kept everyone's names in
there. But if you think the tack of the text isn't right, please let me
know or otherwise fix it. I think it reflects reality better, but I'm
very happy to defer to you in any aspect that you choose :)

Peace,

http://wingolog.org/