Re: pushed to master: extensibility to (ice-9 session)

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: pushed to master: extensibility to (ice-9 session)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:03:55 +0100

Hello!

On Wed 28 Jan 2009 13:26, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> I think we should aim for the integration of SSAX and STexi in Guile
> 2.0.  The latter would allow us to do nice things regarding with
> automatically extracted documentation.

Sure, would be a nice idea. I don't think it's a blocker though -- it's
something that can be added after a 2.0 release. It would be a bit of
work to get it documented properly, I think, and personally I'd like to
concentrate on some other code. But I'll help anyone that's interested
in doing it :)

Cheers,

Andy
--