Re: srfi-18 requirements

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: srfi-18 requirements
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:06:13 -0500

On Jan 24, 2008 8:38 PM, Julian Graham <address@hidden> wrote:
> > - we apply the generic / bug fix patch that you already posted, except
> >   without the extra thread_admin_mutex locking (which I think we
> >   concluded we can't justify) - that will be to HEAD
>
> Agreed, though see below...

Actually, in light of Neil's apt suggestion that we get this thing
back on track, I resolve to stop fussing about deadlocks for the time
being -- find attached the patch described above (1 deadlock -- the
jmpbuf critical section one -- and the thread-specific mutex).  Let me
know if I've missed anything.

Regards,
Julian