Re: a circular dilemma . #0# (was Re: srfi-1 map!)

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: a circular dilemma . #0# (was Re: srfi-1 map!)
Date: 17 Nov 2003 20:21:32 +0000

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

> If you want to write some code, copying and adapting the current C
> code would probably be much better.

Would this be added to libguile-srfi-srfi-1.so?  I just wrote it in
Scheme to go with the context; it was a function eliminated from
srfi-1.scm, eh?

> I see the spec calls for list2 etc to have at least as many elements
> as list1.  Which I guess means list1 is finite (ie. non-circular)
> and can be used to construct the return without further checking.

Ah, I misinterpreted this.  This makes my life much easier, now that I
know I am not pathetic and weak.  Thanks. :)

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

My method is to take the utmost trouble to find the right thing to say.
And then say it with the utmost levity.
                -- G.B. Shaw

chameleon man INSCOM Mantis Mena Geraldton Rule Psix offensive
information warfare North Korea Skipjack Aldergrove Rubin Echelon
Leuken-Baden counter intelligence bullion