Re: doc snarfing

From: Peter S. Christopher
Subject: Re: doc snarfing
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:09:27 -0600 (CST)

Hi Bruce,

        Thanks for the feedback. I have two questions for you:

a) I couldn't find any google hits for JavaDoc and C/C++; does JavaDoc
work with C-syntax?

b) Given that snarfing is ugly-ish, how does the libguile team strip
the documentation out of the source code? Particularly, how does one fetch
the SCM_SNARF_DOCS data from source file?

Thanks again,
Pete