Re: More Bug Stuff

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: More Bug Stuff
Date: 27 Mar 2002 20:09:15 +0100

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> Marius: what are your plans?

My plans were to announce that bugs are no tracked differently, and to
find the places in our scattered docs where we should point to the new
bug database, and fix them.

Then, I'll gather all bugs I have recorded somewhere (mostly on the
list, and in my personal TODO file), and put them into the database.

> can you give input to Evan and leave it to him,

I can do that, see my direct reply to him.

> or do you need to do the implementation yourself to be comfortable?

No, I hope not. :)