Re: More Bug Stuff

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: More Bug Stuff
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:58:44 -0800

   From: Evan Prodromou <address@hidden>
   Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:31:49 -0600

   I'm just kind of wondering why I spent any time on this if someone
   else was actually going to do it anyways. Is there not enough work on
   Guile to go around? Or did I just take too long?

you were too slow on the conversion to parry the impatience of those w/
write privs...  i tried to make a case for waiting but was unsuccessful.
i think bugs/README could use some refinement, but now am not sure if
Marius is willing to delegate that to you fully at all.

there is still room on the rendering side of things.  i'm happy to let
you do this and integrate your work, but i don't speak for anyone else.

Marius: what are your plans?  can you give input to Evan and leave it to
him, or do you need to do the implementation yourself to be comfortable?

thi