SRFI-1 and Guile

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: SRFI-1 and Guile
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:27:30 +0200

Hello list,

I want to ask what the current status wrt to the SRFI-1 reference
implementation is.  I would really like to see SRFI-1 in the core
distribution.

I have written a complete SRFI-1 implementation, and could add it to
CVS.  Later, when the copyright issues are done, we could easily
replace the module with the (ported) reference implementation.

My module is not tuned for performance and does not do much error
checking so replaceing it one day would be a good idea.

Are there any objections?

Regards,
  'martin