Re: autoconf 2.5 on Debian Potato

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: autoconf 2.5 on Debian Potato
Date: 04 Jun 2001 18:47:41 +0200

"Dale P. Smith" <address@hidden> writes:

> Has anyone been able to install/build autoconf 2.5 for Debian Potato?
> What other packages do you need to upgrade?  Did you have to move to
> Woody (or whatever the next version is called)?

I installed it from DEB packages.  I downloaded all the ones that are
needed from the unstable section and installed them using dpkg.  Took
a bit of forcing, but in the end all packages were in place.  I also
installed libtool-1.4 and automake-1.4-p2.

I think I needed these packages

    autoconf2.13_2.13-33_all.deb
    autoconf_2.50-6_all.deb
    automake_1.4-p2-1_all.deb